AGI Westfield’s newest U-Trough Auger, the UTX was built to out-perform. Delivering up to 9,000 bushels per hour, the UTX features triple banded belts to reduce slippage, a self-leveling motor maintaining proper tension at all heights, and a heavy-duty self-propelled mover kit with joystick hydraulic steering to make setting up and moving around the yard as fast and easy as possible.
- Reversing Gearbox Comes with shifting linkage and lockout, allowing the operator to safely reverse the auger at all angles.
- Collapsing Spring Loaded Hopper Extension Quickly and easily fit under some of your lowest and hardest to reach bin unloads and hopper bins with our collapsing spring loaded hopper extension.
- Self-Propelled Heavy-Duty Mover Featuring all-wheel drive, hydraulic steering and rugged all-terrain tires capable of handling tough terrain, this compact mover kit gives better access to large diameter hopper bins and a sharper turning radius. Comes standard with hydraulic steering.
- Gas Motor Choose either a Vanguard or Kohler gas motor, with a large 44-liter gas tank that lets you work as long as you need to.
- Work Lights LED work lights allow you to keep working, even in low-light settings.
- Triple-Groove Electric Clutch Start and stop the auger without shutting down the gas engine drives.