With the Colombo C-600 (6-Row) Bean Inverter, your bean crop receives special treatment from beginning to end with the attention to detail that sets it apart from other inverters. Colombo has over 40 years of experience building bean harvesting equipment with the latest technology implemented into each unit.
- Designed for the toughest terrain to meet all needs
- Available in 2, 4 and 6 row models
- Hydraulic only
- Each windrow floats independently
- 36-38-inch row spacing standard; other options available upon request
- Rigid and FLEX options available with belt or chain drive
C-Series Bean Inverters Features
1- Off-set, middle platform allows material to flow between each platform resulting in reduced down time.
2- Solid rubber, height adjusting wheel yields less down time from damaged tires.
3- Star wheels are driven by gear boxes which eliminate unnecessary catch points for beans.
4- Each star on the star wheel assembly consists of six poly sections that can be easily and quickly replaced.