- AVAILABLE WITH 140 BU OR 180 BU POLYMER TANK*
- STAINLESS STEEL INNER TANK COMPONENTS, AIR LINES AND METERING SYSTEM
- HYDRAULIC VARIABLE RATE 6-OUTLET METERING (DOES NOT INCLUDE 2 1/2" AIR LINES TO TOOLBAR)
- WITH PLASTIC PEGGED ROLLERS
- 17" S3 HYDRAULIC FAN - REQUIRES 21 GPM @ 2800 PSI
- REAR HYDRAULIC 3-POINT HITCH WITH 12,000 LBS LIFT CAPACITY** (18 INCHES FROM LIFT EYE)
- 3 SETS OF 1/2" HYDRAULIC LINES TO REAR 3-POINT HITCH FOR TOOLBAR
- DRAWBAR ADAPTOR AVAILABLE FOR 3-POINT HITCH FROM DRAWN IMPLEMENTS***
- NO ON-BOARD LOADING SYSTEM AVAILABLE
- STANDARD 710/70R42 TRACTOR LUG TIRES ON 10-BOLT HUBS (TIRE DEDUCT AVAILABLE)
- ASSEMBLED AS TRUCKING WIDTH PERMITS
* Bushel capacity is calculated by volume; actual capacity may vary by commodity type
** Total lift capacity diminishes as the implement center of gravity moves further from the hitch. Lift capacity is also determined by the
the cart and the remaining carrying capacity of of the tires installed. Front ballast weights may be required to avoid negative tongue weight and
safely operate 3-point hitch tools. Front ballast weights are needed when the implement weight is over 3,900 lbs or beyond 18" from the lift-eyes.
***Trailing implement horsepower requirement should not exceed 500 hp.