THE ULTIMATE MATERIAL HANDLING MULTI-TOOL
At New Holland, we listen to our customers. We understand the difference between operations requiring a telehandler with the reach to pick up, transport and stack large bales to those in need of a machine that sees daily use for livestock duties – and everything in between. New Holland has models designed to meet these varying demands. One is certain to become the ultimate material handling multi-tool for your applications.
FOUR MODELS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
Choose from our New Holland large-frame telehandlers equipped with Tier4B 4.5-liter NEF engines, all provide responsive power and the reach to pick up, transport and stack large bales and dozens of other applications. See which model is best for you.
LM6.32, LM7.42 CLASSIC AND LM9.35
If you’re looking for a machine dedicated to scooping, stacking or loading with the standard comforts of an ag tractor, New Holland offers three affordable large-frame standard-configuration models that are the ideal choice for broad-acre, mixed farm and contract applications.
• 130 max horsepower
• 4F/3R powershift transmission with speeds up to 22.9 mph
• 36.9 gallon-per-minute (gpm) variable displacement pump (31.7-gpm gear pump option available)
• 3-mode steering system
• Full-time 4WD and front limited slip differential
THE LM7.42 ELITE
The LM7.42 Elite provides higher power, enhanced performance and deluxe comfort for demanding farm and contract operators who want a dedicated material handling machine for the most challenging applications.
• 143 max horsepower
• High power-to-weight ratio for heavy material handling tasks
• 6F/3R powershift transmission with automatic speed selection for speeds 4/5/6, and speeds up to 23.7 mph
• 36.9-gpm variable displacement pump hydraulic system operated via an armrest-mounted joystick
• 3-mode steering system with automatic alignment
• Full-time 4WD and limited-slip differential on both front and rear axles