PLACE LOADS PRECISELY
The curved-arm loader linkage provided on the U80D tractor loader provides hydraulic bucket leveling for less spillback, as well as excellent reach at maximum dump height for truck loading. The unique reverse-mounted loader arm cylinders give you maximum bucket breakout force and superior dump speed on the bucket.
SUPERIOR SCRAPING AND LEVELING PERFORMANCE
Rugged Class II three-point hitch with controllable down pressure provides excellent scraping and leveling performance.
SMOOTH DIRECTION CHANGES
The synchromesh transmission with power shuttle gives you smooth control and easy forward-reverse shuttling.
The large, efficient, flat-deck operator platform provides easy-to-use controls and unobstructed views for outstanding visibility.
A good cab will offer good operator comfort, excellent ergonomics and plenty of room to speed switching between loader and backhoe operation. A great cab will combine this with excellent all-round visibility, first class heating and ventilation with low noise and vibration levels. With the newly refreshed cab on New Holland backhoe loaders, you get all the small additional details that make the cab extra special. Room for tools and oddments as well as personal items. A high grip floor covering to help prevent the operator slipping when entering with muddy footwear. A powerful lighting package featuring up to ten optional LED lights giving true 360 degree light pattern thanks to the roof mounted side lights. Large retractable sunshades, cup holders, glove box and a deluxe pneumatic heated seat. To top it off, the engine exhaust pipe has been relocated to the right side of the cab to provide a clear view of the loader arm.
ERGONOMIC CAB DESIGN
• Improved in-cab storage
• Spacious cab allows easy seat transition to operate the backhoe
• A choice of entry level mechanical and deluxe heated pneumatic suspension seats are available
• Low 77dB(A) in-cab noise level
• Good visibility is a key design priority, C series backhoe loaders benefitting from extremely slim cab pillars, front and rear
• A pillar exhaust mount for clear view of loader
• Key controls mounted on side to allow operation from both forward and backhoe seat positions
• Uncluttered side console housing all necessary buttons
• The dashboard is easy to read with the seat in either its forward or reverse position
• Powerful heating and ventilation with standard air conditioning ensures operator comfort throughout the day
• Backhoe joystick towers adjust in all directions for the most comfortable position
• Single multifunction proportional control lever for all loader controls
• 4 in 1 or 6 in 1 bucket opening, diff lock and transmission de-clutch functions are also activated from the lever
ALL ROUND VISIBILITY
• Up to ten LED work lights including roof mounted side lights are available
• Up and over rear window, light and easy to open and close
ENGINE AND CHASSIS
Developing 98, 111hp dependent upon model, the FPT Industrial F5H 3.4 litre four-cylinder engine in backhoe loaders is the same unit proven in New Holland T5 tractors. Complaint with stringent Tier 4B emission regulations, the engines have an advanced throttle control system. This allows the operator to adjust how the engine responds to throttle inputs from smooth to fast.
POWERED BY FPT INDUSTRIAL
New Holland are not going it alone when it comes to Tier 4 technology, they can draw on the experience of their in-house engine development specialist: FPT Industrial.
Pioneers: Common Rail technology developed by FPT Industrial at their R&D excellence center in Arbon, Switzerland in the 1980s and brought it to the masses in 1997 on the Alfa Romeo 156. They were the very first to introduce it on agricultural machines on the TS-A tractor. Pioneering. Always.
Cleaner: For the eighth consecutive year, CNH Industrial has topped the Dow Jones Sustainability World and Europe Indexes for the Industrial Engineering sector. Cleaner. Everywhere.
Proven: FPT Industrial has pioneered SCR technology since 1995 and has already produced over 1 million SCR engines during the last eight years for the agricultural, construction and haulage industries. Reliability. Confirmed.
COMPACT HI-ESCR AFTER-TREATMENT EMISSION SYSTEM
New Holland sister company FPT Industrial developed the F5H engine to meet tough emission regulations without the need for a Diesel Particulate Filter. By combining proven Selective Catalytic Conversion with exhaust gas recirculation, an F5H engine can be operated at low loads for an extended period without needing to regenerate a blocking a DPF filter.
YOUR PERFECT WORKING PARTNER
• Output choice of 98 and 111hp
• New side mounted for exhaust stack for improved visibility
• Engine shut-down protection in the event of low oil pressure plus high coolant or transmission oil temperatures
• 132 litres fuel and 42 litre AdBlue capacity
• Three throttle settings, soft, normal and fast are offered. The operator can select the throttle setting best suited to the application
MORE TIME WORKING
• 600hr* engine service intervals
* when AMBRA UNITEK engine oil is used only
All backhoe models benefit from a full frame chassis, its exceptional strength diverting all stress through the robust frame with no load on the engine or transmission.
• Robot welded full length frame chassis
• No stress on engine or transmission
• Plate reinforced stress points
• Cast backhoe slider interface
• Open design to facilitate maintenance