- Dual Hydro-Gear 2800 Series Integrated Drive Systems
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Industry-Leading 3/8˝ Steel Front Forks
- 7-Gauge All Steel, Formed and Welded Deck with Reinforced Edges
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Seat Lifts for Easy Maintenance and Cleaning
- Electric PTO
- Comfort Seat
BUILT STRONG WITH NO SACRIFICES
Built on a strong 2˝ x 2˝ all steel rail frame for its backbone. We add industry-leading 3/8˝ steel front forks — a Bad Boy construction hallmark — and a solid steel, all-welded deck. Formed from tough 7-gauge steel with reinforced edges, the unique baffling system maximizes airflow for greater grass lift and a cleaner cut. And it all rides on a lower center of gravity for better traction. Accessibility and being simple to clean and maintain comes standard. In fact, we simply make owning a Bad Boy as easy as driving one — without sacrificing a single ounce of performance or cut quality.
A COMFORTABLE RIDE IN A VALUE PACKAGE
Our exclusive steering dampening system provides better response and maneuverability and with our adjustable, left or right side deck lift pedal, you can easily dial in the perfect deck height for your perfect cut, time and time again. All controls, including electric blade start, are easy to get to.