- Dual 16cc Hydro-Gear Pumps
- Dual 18ci Parker Wheel Motors
- Patented 3-Link Rear Trailing Arm Suspension
- Patented Independent Front Suspension
- Commercial-Grade Cast I-Beam Rails
- Heavy-Gauge, All-Steel, All-Welded Frame
- Dual Pump Belt System with Tensioner Design
- Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators
- Sloped 1/4˝ Deck with Reinforced 3/8˝ Sides
- PEER, Maintenance-Free Spindles
- No-Flat Front Tires
- Exclusive Reaper® Rear Tires
- Key FOB Start
- Digital Diagnostics Display
- Adjustable Foot Rest
- Deck Lift Pedal with Deck Dial Adjustment
- Premium Adjustable Suspension Seat
Heavy gauge, all-steel, all-welded and fabricated 1.5˝ x 3˝ frame rail provides the backbone for years of durable service. Exclusive automotive-inspired dual pump belt system with tensioner design evenly distributes load from the crankshaft between pump drives and deck belts, improving belt life up to 50% longer!
Patented Dual Deck Support Isolators, with deck wear pad, helps minimize damage from side impacts. The sloped 1/4˝ deck with reinforced 3/8˝ sides features Deck Idler Arm and Spring with bearings. Features PEER maintenance-free, internally lubricated spindles. Features larger sized, no-flat front tires and our exclusive Reaper® rear tires for maximum traction.
Adjusts in more ways for complete operator control and comfort. Features Key FOB start with digital diagnostic display. The Adjustable Foot Rest — an industry first — and with front to back seat movement, adjusts for the perfect sitting posture. Even the steering arms are adjustable and tension controllable. Our unique Deck Lift Pedal can be changed to either side and locked in place with a quick twist of our Deck Lift Dial. Suspension Seat is fully adjustable to operator weight and height with variable rate suspension, lumbar support and back adjustments from 5° to 15°.