Model 1150 – a higher level of performance
Art’s Way continues to lead the rotary rake revolution with a new generation of design. Additional features provide greater control and operating efficiency along with an even higher level of raking performance with an impressive 11 ft. wide raking width and 14 ft. wide working width.
Dual front and rear cylinders lift the rake evenly for infinite fine tuning, or raise completely for additional clearance over windrows and waterways. Both cylinders have screw stops for ease of depth control. Full lift height provides 17 inch tine clearance. Screw style jack has convenient “out of the way” storage location.
New generation gearbox
- Cam adjust lever moves to multiple positions to fine tune the discharge point of the crop.
- Adjustable cam for fine tuning cam action
- Heat treated nodular iron cam
- Wide cam track and rollers
- Large diameter tine arm shafts (1045 heat treated material)
- Sealed oil bath housing
- Large greaseable ring gear and pinion (9.7 to 1 gear ratio)
- Massive center shaft
- Reinforced gearbox casting and mount
- Overall transport width 11 ft. 9 in.
Lower frame and axle pivot
- Structural steel tubing frame for superior lower frame rigidity
- Clevis style axle mount hinge with large 1-1/4″ greaseable pivot pins
- “Scissor style” lift links use large 1-1/4 greaseable pivot pins on lower, center and upper pivots
Lights, markings, SMV sign
- Amber lights, visible fore and aft; red lights, visible from rear
- SMV sign standard
- Reflective decals indicate overall rake width for safer transport