The guillotine slop gate provides for uniform unloading of peaked loads. It is hydraulically controlled with driver selectable positioning. (Slop gate positioning is determined by the material being spread.)
Why Do You Need Flared Sides?
45º degree flared sides allow for increased capacity without purchasing a larger box. This provides a backdrop for easy loading with a bucket at a low 92 inches. Haul more material at a faster rate than a standard straight box.
Designed to use both manure and forage with removable beaters. The same sprockets, chain, materials are used on both the X700 and X900 models. Wear parts are painted black to install seamlessly with your X Series or V Series spreader.
The apron is reversible on the X900 is very convenient when something other than manure comes in contact with the beaters. The double apron boasts dual drive, variable speed and 667XH pintle chain on the X900 that is protected by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. With one of the highest tinsel strength options available today, you can expect a long life from your chain.
- Floor material 1/2 in. Densilite Floor
- Slop Gate Guillotine Style
- Reversible apron Yes
- Apron chain 667XH w/ Tube Slats
- Pintle/Clevis hitch Yes
- Dual worm gear drive Yes
- Axles Tandem axle
- Tires 16.00R-20 20 ply
- Constant velocity PTO Optional
- Vertical beaters 2 – 42 in.
- LED Light Kit 7 Pin
Length 20 ft.
Width 6 ft. 6in.
Height 5 ft. 4in.
Capacity Cu. ft. heaped 683
Flared Sides 92″ Load Height
Tractor (minimum HP) 180-200
- Digistar GT400 Indicator for weight read out.
- Digistar NT460 Indicator with GPS record documentation
- 1-3/8 x 21 spline with or without C-V
- 1-3/4 x 20 spline with or without C-V
- Add flotation tires for less field compaction
Hardened Beater Teeth Kit
- Field Installed for extra life of your machine