Hayfields can be anything but perfectly flat. Stability is critical to favorable dump box operation. Miller Pro Dump Boxes have massive undercarriages, a wide stance and counterweight box. They flex when needed, and become rigid during the dumping cycle. They have automotive design steering and a tight turning radius to follow big self-propelled choppers.
The 9015 and 9016 Dump Boxes are available with 2 wheel cart chassis. Ideal for wet fields. Rugged understructure rolls through tough conditions.
- Reversible hitch for left or right side dump
- Axles adjust fore and aft for best weight distribution
- Massive 4 1/2 inch bolt-in cold rolled spindles with heavy duty 10 bolt hubs with studs and nuts
- Model 9015 uses 18 in. wide x 38 in. diameter rims for use with 20.8 x 38 in. 14 ply bias tires
- Swivel hitch clevis adjustable up and down
- 9015 high strength hitch tube incorporates a 7000 lb. “crank style” jack
- Weigh scale system is optional
Rugged all-steel construction
- Smooth steel box sides reinforced with internal bracing
- High-strength heavy duty construction throughout
- Large capacity hydraulics with 5 inch master and 4 inch slave cylinders (9016 has 4 inch tilt cylinders)
- Massive greaseable hinges (box to elevator) for added strength Heavy duty running gear designed for high load capacity
Model 9015 comes with a 15 ft. box length with a capacity of 950 cu. ft. with roof. Lift and dump up to 24,000 lbs.
Slaved cylinder elevator raises loads evenly…requiring less oil.
Forage choppers naturally load dump boxes heavier to the rear. Miller Pro Dump Boxes feature master and slave cylinders to raise their loads uniformly without need for straightening cables and pulleys. With this system, the large 5 inch master and 4 inch slave cylinders require less oil. Hydraulic valve mechanically locks oil in stabilizer cylinder(s) when dump box is elevated (4 wheel only).